Peran Budaya Tradisional Bali Dalam Mendukung Presidensi G20 di Bali Indonesia

Authors

  • Ni Luh Anita universitas mahendradatta
  • I Ketut Merta Universitas Mahendradatta Denpasar
  • Ida Ayu Sasmitha Putri Universitas Mahendradatta Denpasar

Keywords:

Traditional Culture, Organizational Performance, G20 Presidency

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the influence that traditional culture in Bali has on the performance of the G20 Presidency. This research method uses quantitative methods. The sample in this study was 90 art actors in Denpasar City consisting of music, dance, and performing arts. Data analysis techniques use validity tests, reliability, correlation tests, simple regression tests, coefficient of determination tests, and ANOVA model tests. The results showed that traditional culture has a correlation with the G20 presidency in a high category. Traditional culture has a significant effect on the G20 presidency. The results of the coefficient of determination (adjusted R) test were obtained by 0.395 which was concentrated at 39.5% This shows that the influence of Traditional Culture on the G20 Presidency is 39.5%. While the remaining 60.5% was influenced by other variables that were not studied in this study

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2016). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Brata, Ida Bagus, Ida Bagus Rai, Rulianto, and Ida Bagus Nyoman Wartha. (2020). “Pelestarian Warisan Budaya Dalam Pembangunan Pariwisata Bali Yang Berkelanjutan.” Webinar Nasional Peranan Perempuan/Ibu Dalam Pemberdayaan Remaja Di Masa Pandemi Covid-19 49–60.

Ghozali, Imam. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Semarang: Badan Penerbitan Universitas Diponegoro.

Koentjaraningrat. (2015). Pengantar Ilmu Antropologi. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Ola, Simon Sabon. (2021). “Kebudayaan Dan Pembangunan Daerah (Sebuah Refleksi Kebangkitan Nilai).” Jurnal Lazuardi 4(2):1–7. doi: 10.53441/jl.Vol4.Iss2.58.

Soekanto, S. (2012). Sosiologi Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta: Grafindo Persada.

Subawa, I. Made Pasek. (2018). “Bali Dalam Dinamika Masyarakat Dan Kebudayaan Di Tengah Perkembangan Pariwisata.” Pariwisata Budaya 3(1):95–109.

Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Suweta, Made. (2020). “Kebudayaan Bali Dalam Konteks Pengembangan Pariwisata Budaya.” Cultoure 14.

Downloads

Published

2022-08-20

How to Cite

Anita, N. L., Merta, I. K. ., & Putri, I. A. S. . (2022). Peran Budaya Tradisional Bali Dalam Mendukung Presidensi G20 di Bali Indonesia. JURNAL EKONOMI, MANAJEMEN, BISNIS, DAN SOSIAL (EMBISS), 2(4), 598–604. Retrieved from https://embiss.com/index.php/embiss/article/view/152