Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Penganguran Di Kabupaten Aceh Selatan Tahun 2000-2021

Authors

  • Nurva Belinda Universitas Teuku Umar
  • Yayuk Eko Wahyuningsih Universitas Teuku Umar

Keywords:

Unemployment, PDRB Growth Rate, Minimum Wage, Population

Abstract

A country will never be separated from various problems that are certainly related to its citizens. Unemployment in Indonesia has reached tens of millions of people and is an urgent problem that must be solved immediately because the impact of unemployment will be very dangerous for the order of social life. This study aims to determine the factors that influence the unemployment rate in South Aceh Regency from 2000-2021 by using the independent variables of PDRB growth rate, minimum wage, and population. The data used in this study is secondary data obtained from BPS South Aceh Regency. This study uses a statistical descriptive analysis model and hypothesis testing through multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that partially the PDRB growth rate variable had a negative and significant effect on the unemployment rate in South Aceh Regency, the minimum wage variable had a negative and significant effect on the unemployment rate in South Aceh Regency and the population variable had a positive and no significant effect on the unemployment rate. unemployment in South Aceh Regency. Simultaneously (F-test), the PDRB growth rate, minimum wage, and population have a significant effect on the unemployment rate, with a significance value (0.000 < 0.05). While the magnitude of the effect of the growth rate of PDRB, minimum wage, and population on the unemployment rate is 78.8%, and the remaining 21.2% is influenced by other variables not included in the research model.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Hartanto, T. B. (2017). Analisis Pengaruh Jumlah Penduduk, Pendidikan, Upah Minimum Dan Produk Domestik Regional Bruto (Pdrb) Terhadap Jumlah Pengangguran Di Kabupaten Dan Kotaprovinsi Jawa Timur Tahun 2010-2014. JIET (Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Terapan), 2(1).

Firdhania, R., & Muslihatinningsih, F. (2017). Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi tingkat pengangguran di Kabupaten Jember. E-Journal Ekonomi Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 4(1), 117-121.

Ishak. (2018). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pengangguran Dan Inflikasinyaterhadap Indek Pembangunan Di Indonesia. IQTISHADUNA: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Kita

Kaufman, Bruce E, dan Julie L. Hotchkiss. (1999). The Economics of Labor Market. Fifth Edition. USA: Georgia State University.

Pramastuti. (2018). Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Pengangguran Di Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Jurnal Universitas Islam Indonesia

Sarimuda, Tengkoe. (2014). Pengaruh PDRB, UMK, Inflasi dan Investasi Terhadap Pengangguran Terbuka di Kab/Kota Provinsi Jawa Timur Tahun 2007-2011. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis,Nomor 2.

Senet, D., dan Nyoman Yuliarmi. (2014). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Jumlah Pengangguran di Provinsi Bali. E-Jurnal EP UNUD,3 (6) : 237:246.

Setiawan, J., Saleh, M., & Yuliati, L. (2019). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Pengangguran di Provinsi Jawa Timur Tahun 2009-2015. Jurnal Ekuilibrium, 1(1), 31-37.

Sofyan, M. (2021). Pengembangan Sektor Unggulan Pendukung Perluasan Kesempatan Kerja di Provinsi Jawa Tengah. CV ODIS.

Sumarsono, Sonny. (2009). Teori dan Kebijakan Publik Ekonomi Sumber Daya Manusia. Graha Ilmu. Yogyakarta.

Downloads

Published

2022-08-20

How to Cite

Belinda, N., & Wahyuningsih, Y. E. . (2022). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Penganguran Di Kabupaten Aceh Selatan Tahun 2000-2021. JURNAL EKONOMI, MANAJEMEN, BISNIS, DAN SOSIAL (EMBISS), 2(4), 588–597. Retrieved from https://embiss.com/index.php/embiss/article/view/150