Pengaruh Self of Efficacy, Pengalaman Kerja Dan Kompetensi Kerja Karyawan Terhadap Promosi Jabatan Pada BSI

Authors

  • Rindi Febriyani Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang
  • Siti Halimahtusakdiah Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang
  • Sandra Herliana Fadila Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang
  • Maya Panorama Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang

Keywords:

Self of efficacy, work experience, employee competence, promotion of position, employe

Abstract

This research aims to determine the effect of each variable researched, namely the self of efficacy, work experience, and employee competence on the promotion of position. The population in this research is employees of Bank Syariah Indonesia. The type of research used in this research is quantitative research. The sample selection technique is done by random sampling with a sample of 50 people as respondents. Data collection techniques using a questionnaire and measurement using a Likert scale. Data analysis processing techniques used are multiple linear analysis and coefficient of determination analysis. The data is processed using SPSS 25. The results showed that self of efficacy, work experience, and employee competence the no significant effect on the promotion of the position of Bank Syariah Indonesia. The results of the R2 determination coefficient analysis showed that self of efficacy, work experience, and employee competence had an effect of 13.9% on the promotion of position, and the remaining 86.1% was influenced by other variables that were not studied.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Abubakar, A. H., Wibowo, A. A., & Sari, A. W. (2020). Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Dan Self Efficacy Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Di PT. Huntsman Indonesia. Assets: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen dan Akuntansi, 10(2), 130-148.

Fajri, R., & Andri, S. Senioritas, Kemampuan Berkomunikasi, Pengalaman Kerja, Dan Promosi Jabatan. Jurnal Administrasi Pembangunan, 2(1), 69-74.

Hasibuan, K. N., Purba, F., & Parinduri, T. (2021). Pengaruh Penilaian Prestasi Kerja dan kompetensi Pegawai Terhadap Promosi Jabatan Pada Kantor Pelayanan Perbendaharaan Negara (KPPN) Pematangsiantar. Manajemen: Jurnal Ekonomi, 3(1), 75-87.

Downloads

Published

2022-05-28

How to Cite

Febriyani, R. ., Halimahtusakdiah, S. ., Fadila, S. H. ., & Panorama, M. . (2022). Pengaruh Self of Efficacy, Pengalaman Kerja Dan Kompetensi Kerja Karyawan Terhadap Promosi Jabatan Pada BSI. JURNAL EKONOMI, MANAJEMEN, BISNIS, DAN SOSIAL (EMBISS), 2(3), 345–354. Retrieved from https://embiss.com/index.php/embiss/article/view/101

Issue

Section

Articles